I was really cranky this morning. Like a nothing-could-please-me-and-everything-sucked-no-matter-what-you-said kind of cranky. I’m sorry I took it out on you. Being married to someone means that you don’t always see their best side, and you’re always so sweet when my cranky rises to the surface. You stay very calm–you never yell or get angry with me. You just let me go on about whatever seems to be irritating me at that moment (even if it’s you) and then you give me a kiss on the forehead. I really love you for that, among the many other reasons. Have I thanked you lately for marrying me? I haven’t? Thanks Hubbster 🙂
To make up for my cranky-filled walk to the train this morning, here are some more reasons why I love you:
41. The way you make an announcement when you’re ready to go to bed: “Bedtime!”
42. When we go to weddings, you pick out your suit and tie to match my dress.
43. You tell me I’m adorable when I’m wearing sweats and a ponytail.
44. When I got a new mitt for softball, you immediately started breaking it in for me.
45. You didn’t make fun of me while re-teaching me to throw, even when I told you that in little league I had always secretly been afraid of the ball.
46. You always kiss me goodbye before one of us gets on a train in the morning.
47. You get embarrassed when I tell you you’re cute. Your cheeks even get a little bit red.
48. When you pull me in for a really big hug, I feel like I could stay nuzzled there forever.
49. You always tell me that you want to leave roughly 15-20 minutes before you actually want to leave. I don’t know why I still fall for it. Probably because you’re so cute.
50. Did I mention that you’re really cute? I kind of like you.